Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03071 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,883 zł (¥289,300) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)