Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03564 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,326 zł (¥233,594) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)