Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03308 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,876 zł (¥328,769) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)