Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00018 PLN / STD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,138 zł (17,290,915 Dobra) in São Tomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)