Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 PLN / STD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,498 zł (14,418,490 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)