Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,765 prices entered by 966 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,812 zł (R$ 7,467) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)