Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,879 prices entered by 1,002 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,059 zł (R$ 7,416) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (34 minutes ago)