Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,875 prices entered by 1,101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 99% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,450 zł (R$ 5,902) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bloemfontein costs R 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)