Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.221 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,293 zł (R$ 3,517) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)