Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.977 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,263 zł (R$ 6,407) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)