Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,061 zł (R$ 8,023) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)