Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.006 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,031 zł (R$ 5,994) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)