Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.990 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,779 zł (R$ 4,826) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)