Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,385 zł (R$ 2,666) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (41 minutes ago)