Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.977 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,851 zł (R$ 4,967) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)