Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.983 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,430 zł (R$ 5,526) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)