Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,018 zł (R$ 5,044) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (35 minutes ago)