Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,365 zł (R$ 6,356) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (27 minutes ago)