Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.980 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,964 zł (R$ 7,109) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)