Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,027 zł (R$ 6,380) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)