Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.036 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,586 zł (R$ 7,325) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (33 minutes ago)