Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,884 zł (R$ 6,778) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)