Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.944 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,234 zł (R$ 7,662) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £688 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 2 hours ago)