Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07519 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,524 zł (RD$ 100,066) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)