Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07385 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,645 zł (RD$ 89,977) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)