Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08008 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,360 zł (RD$ 91,905) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (24 minutes ago)