Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07608 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,396 zł (RD$ 84,063) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)