Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07445 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,847 zł (RD$ 105,394) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)