Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09091 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,888 zł (RD$ 53,768) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)