Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07438 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,200 zł (RD$ 83,351) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)