Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08246 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 46% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,639 zł (RD$ 44,126) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)