Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,817 zł (R$ 3,055) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Liverpool costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)