Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,317 zł (R$ 3,805) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)