Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.313 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,047 zł (R$ 3,082) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (34 minutes ago)