Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.107 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,243 zł (R$ 5,642) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)