Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08213 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,429 zł (Php29,571) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)