Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20719 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,814 zł (ARS $18,407) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (29 minutes ago)