Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26369 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,921 zł (ARS $11,078) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)