Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06798 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,946 zł (RD$ 72,755) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)