Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07530 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,972 zł (RD$ 79,308) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)