Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08885 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,168 zł (RD$ 46,917) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)