Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07556 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,566 zł (RD$ 86,895) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)