Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07544 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,963 zł (RD$ 79,043) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)