Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.781 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,264 zł (1,657 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)