Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.387 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,031 zł (1,485 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $697 (about 6 hours ago)