Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.356 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,359 zł (1,597 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)