Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.654 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,701 zł (1,560 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (24 minutes ago)