Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.268 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,250 zł (€1,699) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 2 hours ago)