Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,793 zł (€1,328) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)