Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.182 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,537 zł (€1,324) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (44 minutes ago)