Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,444 zł (COL$4,491,777) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)