Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,909 zł (COL$3,939,876) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)