Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,298 zł (COL$4,262,208) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)