Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,112 zł (COL$4,325,615) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)