Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00135 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,675 zł (COL$1,978,510) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)