Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,852 zł (COL$5,670,606) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)