Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,615 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00607 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,144 zł (CH$847,075) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)