Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,104 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00547 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,543 zł (CH$1,196,475) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)