Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,038 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00561 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,252 zł (CH$1,648,284) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)