Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,878 zł (€1,140) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)