Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.221 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,898 zł (€1,634) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)