Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,811 zł (€1,369) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)