Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39646 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,254 zł (Bs 10,731) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)