Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37915 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,852 zł (Bs 12,797) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)