Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10261 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,300 zł (ARS $41,909) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)