Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25412 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,189 zł (ARS $8,613) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)