Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,233 zł (COL$4,142,686) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)