Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,188 zł (R$ 4,488) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)