Cost of living comparison between Santa Fe, Argentina and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26245 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,293 zł (ARS $8,736) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)