Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08109 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,488 zł (Php43,011) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (43 minutes ago)