Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.040 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,063 zł (R$ 4,868) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)