Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.272 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,129 zł (R$ 2,461) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)