Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,481 zł (€1,738) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)