Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,752 zł ($b10,548) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)