Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,083 zł ($b11,196) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (28 minutes ago)