Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,632 zł ($b6,100) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (43 minutes ago)