Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,481 zł ($b12,002) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)