Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,524 zł ($b11,014) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)