Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.717 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,564 zł (2,035 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)