Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,394 zł (2,036 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)