Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,567 zł (R$ 6,048) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)