Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.003 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,737 zł (R$ 7,711) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (about 2 hours ago)