Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.209 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,414 zł (1,997TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)