Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,797 zł (﷼ 56,939,845) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)