Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01501 PLN / YER *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,286 zł (352,103 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 23,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)