Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01590 PLN / YER
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,412 zł (214,620 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)