Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01579 PLN / YER
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,044 zł (319,465 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)