Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01493 PLN / YER *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,948 zł (398,251 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)