Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01506 PLN / YER *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,813 zł (651,644 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)