Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01438 PLN / YER
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,355 zł (372,441 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)