Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.907 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,509 zł ($1,154) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)