Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.731 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,407 zł ($1,717) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)