Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.625 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,068 zł ($1,674) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)