Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.396 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,727 zł ($1,687) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)