Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17014 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,754 zł (ARS $27,942) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)