Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18179 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,820 zł (L 26,512) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)