Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15813 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,877 zł (L 37,165) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)