Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25337 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,251 zł (ARS $12,830) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)