Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10225 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,091 zł (ARS $40,006) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)