Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17976 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,562 zł (Mex$ 25,377) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)