Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.649 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,233 zł ($2,804) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)