Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.570 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,859 zł ($3,041) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (about 2 hours ago)