Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.973 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 141% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,541 zł ($1,898) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)