Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22816 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,405 zł (ARS $14,925) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)