Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10174 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,067 zł (ARS $30,141) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)