Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07104 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,203 zł (Php115,472) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)