Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06918 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,872 zł (Php113,791) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (41 minutes ago)