Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20554 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 66% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,530 zł (ARS $7,442) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)