Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19005 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,557 zł (Mex$ 13,456) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)