Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00626 PLN / CRC
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,860 zł (₡ 1,255,850) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)