Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 941 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00629 PLN / CRC
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,876 zł (₡ 1,093,516) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (36 minutes ago)