Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,050 prices entered by 440 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.123 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 264% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,092 zł ($2,205) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)