Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06852 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,765 zł (Php142,511) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Fernando, La Union costs Php180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (30 minutes ago)