Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00553 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,280 zł (CH$773,491) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)