Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00553 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,133 zł (CH$1,109,213) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)