Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00652 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,986 zł (CH$611,250) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (36 minutes ago)