Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00576 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,625 zł (CH$977,225) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)