Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00582 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,812 zł (CH$998,036) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $30 (25 minutes ago)