Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00559 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,080 zł (CH$1,087,435) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)