Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,286 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.588 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,170 zł ($3,113) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (33 minutes ago)