Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,357 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.604 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,047 zł ($3,065) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (38 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)