Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,968 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.708 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,873 zł ($3,202) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)