Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.123 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 175% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,871 zł ($1,666) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)