Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10045 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,225 zł (ARS $61,967) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)