Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26369 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,341 zł (ARS $20,255) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)