Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25485 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,469 zł (ARS $13,613) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)