Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23339 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,386 zł (ARS $23,076) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)